1.08.2011

Better late then NEVER....right?

SO......Cameron and I have been married for over 4 months now, and sadly we have still {NOT} sent out our Thank You cards!!  How terrible, right?  At this point, who would even want one now.  They're probably all thinking how selfish and ungrateful we are.  Oh dear.....


But never fear, I am still going to do it!  I've been putting a couple together and I can't decide which one I like.  They're really simple and basic (my design skills are not as great as some people).  I'll probably end up changing them completely or creating a different one.


But all the same...
Which one do YOU like??

Just a normal looking one
This is a definite No Go, 70's theme, Cameron doesn't like it :)
And then of course, one that will update them about Cameron and I

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! I actually never sent mine out, I was so bad, I just kept putting it off and we have been married almost 3 years!! I love the third one, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like either the 1st or 3rd one. I only sent out some of my thank you's. If they didn't leave a name or address on a card, I couldn't send them one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one! And can you please post pictures from your wedding? I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! My friend got married in July and I'm still waiting for my thank you card from her , tut, tut!!LOL! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the third one. I like the colors and the update about your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely the third one. i like the layout the best and it shows personality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first design—my favorite! I sent our thank you cards on our first anniversary. uh heh heh You are away ahead if you get them out after only four months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one!! I love the first one! And post your pictures!! I want to see your beautiful day! :)

    ReplyDelete