1.10.2011

Peek into recent happenings

I know it was over a week ago, but can I take a moment and talk about New Year's Eve???
For about the past 3 or 4 years, we've had a tradition of getting together with some of my relatives for New Year's Eve. We eat LOTS of food (including my uncle's homemade salsa.....to die for!), talk a lot, and play games.  Well, my family recently got the game ROLLICK for Christmas.  It's like Charades, but instead of one person acting out for the whole team, it's the whole team acting out for one or more people.  
Let's just say it's hilarious.

Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself.

video
video


Oh, and P.S.


4 comments:

  1. I love the text from your brother! My brother just is almost 20 and he never sends me stuff like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've been bad and still haven't added this new blog to my blog list- so I haven't looked at it forever. Just thought I'd comment and say you have one of the cutest nieces ever!!! Natalie is a doll and I can't wait to meet her. And...I was also thinking of some ideas for you since you're "bored" why not start your wedding scrapbook!?! You gotta do it now, before kids, 'cause once you have kids- I'm not so sure it will happen. I got mine done before and I love it. Maybe some day over the rainbow we can all get together again like old times and scrapbook. Maybe... some day....

    love you Kristin!

    ReplyDelete