1.06.2011

True Love and Boredom

I am now a college graduate! The sky is the limit, and I am free!!  I could do what I want, go where I desire, no more homework, no more projects.....I'm done!

Did I mention I don't have a JOB yet?

I am bored. Deliriously bored.  

I keep trying to come up with what to do with my time.  
So far I have.....

Organized our storage closet
Made homemade corn chowder (will share recipe soon!)
Gone shopping (not the smartest thing to do when bored)
Read blogs
Updated MY blog
Job searched
Slept in
Watched Iron Chef (my secret obsession)
Read books
Read magazines
and probably a lot more of unproductive work

What do I do with myself???

P.S. I got a text from my husband asking me to come to his work meeting with him where dinner will be
My thoughts: Go to his meeting? Won't I feel awkward?  There goes my BBQ/Ranch chicken dinner plans tonight.  Should I stay or should I go? Do I really want to sit silently while he and the other people there discuss how to tape someone's ankle or why it's important to stretch after a workout? But then again, it's kinda sweet how he wants me there....isn't it?

My Answer: Okey Dokey Artichokie!

I think he loves me!

7 comments:

  1. You should find a sewing machine. There are endless amounts of fun stuff to do with one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have done a lot! That would be frustrating not being able to find a job though. I hope you find one soon so you don't get too bored with life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on this one! What is the deal with this job thing? I actually decided to take a few fun classes to pass the time...but it was hard breaking back into school. Why is this so hard for us? :) Is Cameron graduating in April?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so worried about finding a job after I graduate... baaah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet that he would want you to come! I love it when AD wants me to come see him! It always makes my day because it gives me something to look forward too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you find a job soon! I LOVE watching Iron Chef America. My other fav is Diners, Drive In's and Dives! We watch it at 10 at night and we go to bed hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel with the job searching....it really isn't my favorite. Sad part is, if I can't find a job I will have to move back to Oregon. BUT it could also be a good thing, I can finish my degree there! :)

    ReplyDelete