1.12.2011

You make me smile


You make me smile like the sun, fall outta bed
Sing like a bird,
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record,
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like fool,
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold,
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile


"You make me Smile" by Uncle Kracker

That's our song :)

Currently I'm in Utah. I have a dentist appointment, and some other stuff.  
Cameron is in Idaho.
I wish he was with me right now.


What is YOUR song?

3 comments:

  1. adorable post, adorable picture, adorable song!!! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long are you here? Can I see you? Appointments, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me wish I had a song!! Cute post!

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete