2.12.2011

About to board a plane...

Right now, I am sitting in the Salt Lake City Airport, ready to board a plane that will take me to Phoenix.
Then I will board a plane in Phoenix that will take me here
Thank you Google Images
I am going to visit my sister, Jenny

Can you tell I'll have fun? I'm so excited for her to make me laugh!

Why is she in Chicago?
She is on tour with the 25th Anniversary Broadway tour of Les Miserables.
She is playing Cosette, and I finally get to see her performance!
I'm so excited to see her, and spend time with her.

Bon Voyage!

6 comments:

  1. well, i love you both and hope you have a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds like a great time! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous!! Have SO much fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love that play. I hope the weather is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 - That is SO cool that your sister is playing Cosette.

    2- I hope you have the time of your life in Chi-Town. I love love love it there. :)

    ReplyDelete