2.23.2011

A Kiss of a Blueberry Muffin

Cameron was eating a blueberry muffin from Costco {Divine} and I was stealing bits of his muffin.
This made him a little upset (not really)
The conversation that followed went something like this

Cameron: You haven't even eaten dinner yet!
Me: I know (giggling and smiling my feminine smile)
Cameron: (Looking sheepishly away from my gaze) None of our girls better look like you, because I will give in ALL the time
Me: (giggle) 
Cameron: (smile)
Me: (giggle some more and give him more of that "Kristin" smile)
And then, Cameron leans in for a kiss.
It was perfect....until....
I feel a chewed up piece of blueberry muffin pushed into my mouth.

GROSS!! Right??
He thinks he's SO funny
Ok, maybe he is....a little

3 comments:

  1. Ok everything about this was so CUTE!! Love it!
    P.S. my hubby would do the same thing haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hAHA gross! I didn't know you had twitter, gonna follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny, I'm cracking up and my kids want to know what I'm laughing about.

    ReplyDelete