2.18.2011

Wait.....What???

First off, went and saw Oprah today. Yay!
Hurried and got in a taxi and went back to the hotel.
Zipped up my bags and got in another taxi to the airport.
Got into the airport and stood in long line to check in.
Set my suitcase up on the scale...too heavy....take it off to move things to my carry on.
Set suitcase up on the scale...still too heavy....take it off to move things to my carry on.
Finally, my bag is a good weight.
The man asks, "You're on the 6:05 flight?"
I say, "Yes"
Man looks confused, asks to see my papers.
Man STILL looks confused.
Man finds the answer.
"Uh, you are schedule to fly out the 18th of MARCH, not the 18th of February."
What?? 

WHAT??!!??

3 comments:

  1. That happened to us! ...but we noticed a week before the flight so we got it fixed in time. Hopefully you can have fun for another month ;) jk. I hope you can get it all figured out, though!!! Prayin' for ya. Live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES! Thats annoying!! I hope you got it figured out, atleast you got to see Oprah!!

    http://winksmith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you saw OPRAH! holy moly. did you win a car?? ;) PS: i loved your comment! so true. blogger envy is no fun. taking a step back helps for me too. whew, thanks girl! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete