3.21.2011

Scatterbrained

My thoughts are ALL over the place tonight.
So.......forgive?

Lately I have not been getting very good sleep.
Lately means for a long time.
I go to sleep just dandy, but in the middle of the night I wake up because I have to use the ladies room and then I toss and turn for an hour or so trying to drift ever so softly back to sleep.  Has that been happening?  NO!  Oh, and if I'm not already tired from not getting sleep, I feel even more tired from the crazy dreams I have.  
In the past week I have had dreams that include...
What is that all about???

On another note, I currently have the highest score in a {GAME} that Hubby and I are competing in.
As embarrassed as I am to admit it, it's a game on his phone.  Called Brick Breaker.
(Cameron got VERY close to beating my score in this picture)
Yes, I know it's a basic and simple game.  But when you come from a competitive family such as myself?  Anything can be made into a BIG competition.

I loved the following statement made my Cameron last night!!
 Kristin: Cameron....I'm sleeping next to a boy!
Cameron: (in the voice of pinocchio) I'm a man!  I'm a REAL man!!

As a lover of fashion, photography, and design....
I can't help but wonder sometimes
What's with all the hype??
Sometimes I catch myself spending hours 
browsing blogs full of fashion, photography, and design
And I can't help but think.....why is there such an emphasis on these things?
Don't get me wrong, I blog about them too, but why do I?
Just thoughts I've been having.

I'm gonna go read a book now.
Goodbye. 

4 comments:

  1. hehe, loved this post. i have weird dreams too - in fact, the other day i woke up and read my scriptures and found this sweet saying - just read all of proverbs 3 - and look at verse 24. just what i needed. :)

    couldn't agree more - things of most importance start to weigh on us, and all the little things that come and go with the fads sort of seem not as important

    now i'm rambling

    anyways, i love you and can't wait to see you this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and you two are so funny about that game! we're similar - so competitive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been sleeping well either. When I do sleep, I have awful dreams. Something must be going on in the air. That is funny about the game. My sisters and I do that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, that only happened to me when I was with child... and still because I'm with child, but out of the belly ;) SO! You're hilarious. Keep posting. I miss you. The end.

    ReplyDelete