4.28.2011

Quick Update!

I've been gone for so long!  Why?  Life is busy!  But I will give a quick update.

I started my job on Monday.  Woo hoo!!  I have my own cubicle, business card, computer, clients, etc.  And so far, it's been wonderful.

It's been decided! Cameron and I are saving up to BACKPACK EUROPE next August.  I know it's over a year away but I'm already making plans.  (For those of you who know me well, it's been a lifelong dream!)

Cameron started school and is busy, busy, busy.  But he still makes time for me :)

My two wonderful brother-in-laws graduated with their Bachelor's!  I'm so proud AD and Logan.

The wedding I planned was wonderful!  I'll have to show you pictures when the photographer is done.

Tomorrow is the Royal Wedding......and yes, I may be getting up at 4 a.m. to watch it live.  At the age of....nine, I woke up close to that same time to watch the funeral of Princess Diana.  I use to be one of her big fans (newspaper clippings on the wall, a photo book, etc.)

Until I have more time, Farewell!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your new job! royal wedding - i'm so excited too! :) backpack through europe?! so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you new job! Thats gotta be so fun to have a cubicle and business cards haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your job? Congrats! Backpacking Europe sounds amazing! It is good to plan ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris! That is so exciting that you will finally get to live one of your dreams! I need to come visit you soon!

    ReplyDelete