11.13.2011

Long time, no post!

I know, I know. It's been ages since I've posted.  And for many different reasons....too busy, procrastinating, moments of feeling anti blogging, nothing to blog about, etc.  
But I'm here! And I just want to post a few pictures.....

 A few months ago, Cameron and I had our 1 year anniversary.  I can't believe that we have been married for a year (especially since so many of my friends are going on 3 years).  And I can't believe how much my love for Cameron has grown.   He is everything to me, and I will always be grateful that God brought him into my life.  

Here are some pictures of us eating the top of our wedding cake.

Poor Cameron.  I just couldn't help myself :)












A few weeks ago we celebrated a little holiday called Halloween.  Have you heard of it?  Well anyhow, it's a lot of fun.  I highly recommend it.  We dressed up as Tinker Bell and Peter Pan.  


Last weekend I went down to Utah to celebrate my birthday with my dear twin brother Kenny.
(He's single ladies, and quite the catch)
I am so blessed to have Kenny in my life.  Here is a person who I can be completely myself around and who appreciates that.  Those who know us, know we are absolutely ridiculous around each other.  A couple of goofballs we are. Seriously.

My birthday was this past Monday, and for my birthday, Cameron had a little surprise party planned (which I ruined! I came home early and saw what was going on.  This is the second surprise party for myself that I have ruined)  But it was still lovely.  And my dear friend Elizabeth made me a birthday cake of my two favorite colors.

I know it's a small update, and not much, but at least it is one!  
Hope you all have a lovely Sunday night. 

4 comments:

  1. happy late birthday! again :) I'm glad you posted. Do it again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're alive! :) i'm so glad you blogged! :) one year already, wow?! time flies, eh? it just gets better from here! :) happy birthday too dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable. And so is your apt. And happy late birthday dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLA! love your halloween costumes! your kitchen is adorable!! and you are beautiful! you and kenny are both wonderful people! hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete