9.06.2012

Finally Home

It finally happened!
After being in the NICU for one month, 
our little boys finally came home.
It has been both exciting and overwhelming to the say the least.
Sleepless nights
diapers to change
feeding and pumping
feeding and pumping
Stress and Crying
Memories and Laughing

So far, it's been quite the adventure.
Thankfully, I have an amazing husband who supports me 110%
He has been my constant comfort and support this last month.
I am one lucky lady with my 3 boys.

Here are some moments from the last few days...




Tait and Walker

 Thank you so much for all the kind words and prayers.
Cameron and I are extremely blessed!

7 comments:

  1. I can't stand how cute they are! I seriously can't get out there soon enough to hold them! Thanks for posting so many pictures! You look fabulous too! I love you so much sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy they are home!! you look so incredible - like you didn't just have twins! enjoy each day, and just take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay good news! They are handsome little boys. You do look way good as well. Miss you guys! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boys are SOOO cute! You look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are one strong woman!! I'm so glad they are finally home with you guys! I'm assuming that these are your in-laws? Cameron looks a lot like his dad. What beautiful little twins you have! I live in orem, so i'm close if you ever need any help or just wanna chat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin your boys are beautiful!! Congratulations! You are such a trooper getting through that with two. I know you'll be such a great Mom :)

    ReplyDelete